For 4 persons
* You can find these ingredients in big supermarkets or Asian grocery stores.
1. Grate the cauliflower and mix it with some salt and turmeric.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry the mustards seeds until they start popping.
3. Add the onion, garlic and bell pepper and fry everything for a few minutes.
4. Now add the carrots, the slices of leek and the cauliflower mixture.
5. Spread cumin and the coconut flakes on top and let everything steam for 5 minutes with the lid closed. Add some salt if necessary.