- 400 g cucumber
- 100 ml coconut oil
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 250 g shallots, chopped
- 5-10 spring curry leaves
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 300 g grated coconut
- 1 tsp roasted, grinded cumin seed
- Salt to taste
- 300 ml yoghurt
- Peel the cucumber, take out the seeds, boil it and dice it.
- 2. Heat the oil and fry the mustard seeds until the start popping. Add chopped shallots and curry leaves and sauté well until soft.
- Season with turmeric powder and add the boiled cucumber.
- Mix the grated coconut with the grinded cumin seeds and add to the pan. Season with salt to taste.
- Once the dish cooled down, add the yoghurt and serve cold with warm rice.