For 4 persons
* You can find these ingredients in big supermarkets or Asian grocery stores.
1. Cut the chicken into cubes, cover is with a mixture of meat masala and turmeric Let it marinated for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry the mustard seeds until they start popping. Add the onions and sauté until translucent.
3. Add ginger, garlic, and sauté for one more minute. Then, spread the coriander on top.
4. As soon as an intense coriander scent fills the air, add the bell pepper and the chicken. Stir the mixture so that the meat roasts from all sides.
5. Pour two tablespoons of water into the pan and let everything cook for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add leek, tomatoes and another two tablespoons of water. Cover the pan with a lid and let everything simmer on medium heat until the meat is cooked and the bell pepper is soft. Serve the curry with boiled potatoes or rice.