For 4 persons
* You will find these ingredients in well-stocked supermarkets or in Asia markets.
1. Mix fish masala, salt and two tablespoons of water into a marinade. Make a few cuts into the fish and rub it with the marinade.
2. Heat oil in a big pan and place this fish on the skin side in the hot oil.
3. Place the bell pepper stripes and the zucchini around the fish. Then add onions, ginger and crush the garlic into the pan.
4. Turn the salmon and place is on top of the vegetables, in order to cook it with indirect heat.
5. Now add the tomato slices, cover with the lid and let everything cook until the vegetables are soft. Serve with rice.