For 4 persons
* You can find these ingredients in well-assorted supermarkets or in Asia markets.
1. Bring the couscous to boil in double the amount of water and leave it to soak.
2. Heat the ghee in a pan and roast the five-spice powder shortly. Dice the celery and cut the beans and the carrot in small pieces. Dissolve the vegetable stock in a little bit of water and add everything together into the pan. Sauté the vegetables until tender.
3. Stir olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, garam masala, chopped parsley together, and dice the tomatoes. Add everything to the couscous.
4. Stir well, season with salt to taste and decorate with fresh parsley.