For 4 persons
* If you are a Pitta type, avoid these ingredients.
1. Dissolve the bouillon in hot water and set the bowl aside. Heat the oil in a medium-sized pan, add the cumin seeds and let them sizzle for 30 seconds.
2. Now add onions, garlic and ginger and sauté everything for another 30 seconds.
3. Add the rice and stir everything well, until the rice is completely coated with oil.
4. Now add the chili, as well as the rest of the vegetables and season with salt and turmeric. Fill up the rice with the vegetable stock and additional water, until you have twice as much water as rice.
5. Cook to boil, then lower the heat, put on the lid and let everything cook until done for approximately 20-25 minutes. Remove the chili, stir well and garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro.